Does anyone actually ENJOY cleaning the house? Me? I'm always tired, so even the easy things like cleaning off the table, loading the dishwasher, vaccuuming...I'd just rather not. I mean, I do. But I'd rather not. Alas, it must be done. If I had a choice, though, there are several things I'd rather be doing.
Today I'm linking up with Northwest Mommy to tell you...
10 Things I would Rather be Doing Than Cleaning the House
Tasks that aren't totally enjoyable, but I'd rather do than clean:
1. Changing the baby's diaper.
2. Bathing the kids, even after a poop accident
3. Endless jumping piggy-back rides (Squeaker's favorites - also very exhausting).
4. Pumping (breastmilk)
5. Lesson plans
In my dreams...:
6. Getting a pedi/mani
7. Taking a long bath without hearing any screaming/crying coming from any other part of the house
8. Taking a nap where I actually SLEEP (same conditions as #7)
9. Snuggling with both boys (and neither of them are moving...lol)
10. QT with The Manager. Date night? What?!
Help make me one of Babble's Top 25 Autism Spectrum Blogs. Click the link, select "Alphabetize," and vote for Embracing the Spectrum. Thanks for your support!
Dear Readers: I apologize for the difficulty finding the comments field. I don't know why it's not showing up on the main page. If you click on the title of a specific blog entry, the comment field should show at the bottom of the entry. Again, I apologize. As soon as I can figure out what's causing the issue, I will fix it.
All of the posts on this site are my own words, unless otherwise noted, and I am protective of them. If you want to repost one of my posts in its entirety on your blog, I ask only that you contact me (see About Me) and ask. Also, I request that you give proper credit and link back to my original post. Regardless of any permission to publish my post on your site, I reserve all rights to my own writing, including the right to reuse my own material in any format in the future. Thank you for understanding..